Jeez Larry, when hipsters instagram their lunch, they usually use a cell phone. Isn't a K-1 a bit of overkill?

That pun is just waffle.

On 1/16/2017 11:41 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
Last night, I had dinner at a Hawaiian restaurant called the Pono grill. One of the items on their menu was something they called a poke' stack, which looked interesting. I saw that for a couple bucks more, it came with kahlua pork. When it came, it turns out that the pork was on the side so I was not, as it turned out, able to buy pig in poke'.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/32228417631/in/album-72157677237858762/