On 2/21/2017 3:10 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
I just found this article.

A bit of nostalgia for the LX cognoscenti....

https://www.casualphotophile.com/2017/02/19/pentax-lx-camera-review-the-best-professional-35mm-slr-around/

Nice.
I'm in the process of moving from a storage lock-up that I've had since around the time I did the big home reno in 2003. Going through boxes of various stuff I found 3 (yes 3) LX bodies, all serviced in 2002 qnd then put away, the full selection of viewfinders, A Winder LX, what seems like an endless variety of filters, just an amazing treasure trove of what has become very pretty, but useless junk (kind of like my first girlfriend, who was also useless but very pretty).