Well maybe need is too strong a word. A few years ago, about 7 in fact I was using this True Type font to watermark my photos on the web. Well looking back at my past pesos I decided I really like it. Unfortunately I lost the file, somewhere in the past either due to a hard drive crash or an OS upgrade, and the backups are long gone.

It used to be called Sublime. An Art Deco inspired design. Now there is a font that's called sublime that comes up when you run a google search, but it's not the same one.

I assume since it was a free font, that the maker was required to change it's name since the one available now is a paid product, and looks to my eye just like another boring Arial derivative. Well anyway, I have a sample taken from one of my old PESOs.

https://pdml.updog.co/textsample/

Yes, I know the text in the sample is redundant.

If anyone recognizes it and can point me to where it can be downloaded I'd appreciate the help.