Sounds good Mark, but I wonder what advantages do you expect of the K-1 over the K-3?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: K-1 Enablement

I finally bit the bullet and put in an order for a K-1 today. I went with the 28-105 lens since the 24-70 overlaps so much with the Tamron 28-75 that I already have. I'm looking forward to seeing how the K-1 performs with some old film era lenses - the FA 50 f1.7, F28 f2.8, A* 200 macro, Sigma EX 70-200 f2.8 (1st generation) and FA 20-30 f4 zoom in particular. I'm hoping that the first generation SIgma lens does not have the mounting issue that the current version has (I found one comment on Pentax Forums that said it did not, but you never know). I'm not all that optimistic about the FA 20-35 but we'll see.

I've been doing some more stacked macros in the past couple weeks and the tought that I could be doing these with a much more capable camera than my K3 just got to be over bearing...

Mark