Victoria Regia water lilies at the Pamplemousse Botanical Gardens, Mauritius.
From a 1991 Kodachrome. Pentax S1a, Super Tak 55/2.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/33564241536/

I am making progress with my bellows negative & slide copying project. From time to time I will post shots of interest. I am using the K7 with the very same Super Tak 55/2, RAW, AV, f8, ISO 400, blue skylight for illumination. After Inverting, the Enhance/Adjust lighting/Levels/Auto seems to do a good enough job.

Alan C

---