Well, it looks pretty good to me. The car too. Did you scan the neg?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Mitchell
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 3:25 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: My attempt at car photography!

While I was going through masses of negatives to decide on my PUG 20
entry, I came across a session that I did for a friend who has a 1970s
Aston Martin V8. I'd be interested in what the car buffs on the list
think of this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkwexm6zmxcjyzx/John%20Aston%20Martin002.jpg?dl=0

Also my friend allowed me to spray his beloved Aston with water to get
this close-up of the badge:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qekjtfgbg83f1nz/John%20Aston%20Martin003.jpg?dl=0

Any comments gratefully received.

Thanks, Chris