Thanks, Godfrey and Cotty.

After resetting the PRAM and rebuilding disk permissions, the transfer is now
proceeding smoothly. Only 12 of 16 total hours to go!

Cotty, I’ve used Carbon Copy Cloner on my work computer, and it has done well.
I’ll give Super Duper a look. Once the files on my 1TB photo drive are
transferred to my 2TB drive, methinks I will use CCC or SD to make a copy of
the photo drive.

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW