I haven't done any formal experimenting but I shoot with both the K1 and Mz-S and swap lenses between them. Still very actively shooting B&W 35mm film.

I don't know how meaningful a comparison between the two formats can be - the degree of clarity, resolution and detail in k1 images is beyond anything that 35mm film can produce. But the K1 can't produce the images with the truly analog and organic feel of film. (Though it can be simulated and imitated). In terms of technical quality, there was a time when 35mm slide film could rival DSLR output, but that ended when DSLRs hit 10 megapixels or more. I'm planning to compare 6x7 landscapes to what the K1 produces, but expect that the K1 will produce a sharper, clearer and more detailed image. I never did formal tests with the K-3 but it was close. Up till the K1 I honestly felt that a good 6x7 scan could technically rival even a K3 image, but I doubt that is the case with the K1.

WRT to lenses - I only have 4 full frame "digital" lenses, the Tamron 28-75, DFA 28-105, and DFA 50 and 100 macros. The macros, hands down, are the best macros I've ever used in their respective focal lengths. That holds true on both film and digital. The Tamron is great on both film and digital. On the Mz-S it is by far the best normal zoom I've ever used on a film body. My impression is that optimizing a lens for digital sensors improves performance on film as well.

Legacy lenses are a mixed bag. Some that are superb on film and equally good on the K1. Others that are good on film show flaws on the K1. Some lenses that were good in the APS-C format are not so good on the K1 since the outer portion of the frame shows more distortion. I have a SIgma 135-400 that was a very decent zoo lens on the K5 and K3, but is not very good on the K1 (unless its in crop mode).

The thing with legacy glass - I don't think that there are ever legacy lenses that were mediocre on film that are good on digital. But there are plenty that were good on film but mediocre on digital. And also plenty that were good on film and good on digital.

Mark