Thx Stan, there should be a quick reference sheet with all those handy things......

On 29-Mar-17 22:15, Stanley Halpin wrote:
Jos, also note that it works the same way when you are reviewing images on your
SD card.
Use the blue > key to get into Review mode, hitting the OK button starts you
into zoom, rear wheel controls how far you zoom. Once you start zooming, of course
you only see a portion of the picture. The four way controller buttons allow you
to scroll around within the image. (Also the same when you are in LV.)
In addition, when in Image Review mode, the front dial allows you to move from
image to image while maintaining the same level of zoom.

In the case of either LV or image review mode, hitting the OK button again
takes you back to a normal full screen view.

stan