Not familiar with it, but a quick google search revealed that its a file backup service with a typical business model. Get a free service with limitations, or pay a monthly fee with fewer limitations. Can't say if it's worth it or not. They seem to integrate with a number of different photo sharing sites. Could be that you've got friends using one of those who's signed up for photo keeper as well which shares more than just photos, but contacts as well.