Very nice, Rick. I have very fond memories of a day in Sintra a couple years back, and your photos bring those memories bubbling back.

On 5/18/17 9:54 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
I have a bunch of photos from Lisbon trip in November that I haven’t posted. I
blame lack of time and the frustrations of dealing with the new photo.net
(calling it a maggot-ridden turd would be flattery).

So I’m getting around to posting my favorites. These are from Sintra Castle,
about an hour’s drive north of Lisbon, and well worth a visit.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18364044/sintra-castle

https://www.photo.net/photo/18364042/at-sintra-castle

https://www.photo.net/photo/18364037/sintra-castle

https://www.photo.net/photo/18364040/sintra-castle-view