We all had a go at the a couple of weeks ago. I’ve since photographers a couple
of these birds, quite possibly the same one,  but have been unable to identify
it. A clue emerged today, when I saw it digging insects or grubs out of the
lawn and eating them. Not sure if  it ever eats seeds or just looks for insects
below the feeders. He never perches on the feeders. Beak and feet are black.
Feathers have a scale-like appearance. About the size of a robin. This is about
10% of frame, but the 150-450 comes through admirable.
https://www.photo.net/photo/18391954/untitled