Well, I don't know about anyone else, but if you click on the "wrong", image in "People who looked at this listing...". something interesting happens.

So when I clicked the link it offered up only three of the "People who..." images, two were more or less abstracts, and one was a photo realistic image of Diana Prince, also known as Wonder Woman, in her original red white and blue regalia, flying in front of the Statue of Liberty. Using the back button to your listing now brings up a bunch of sort of soft core porn...

The funny thing is that Wonder Woman was completely comics code complaint, at least as far as her uniform was concerned. Less revealing than a Beach Blanket Bingo movie staring Annette Funicello, and you can't get a lot more wholesome than that.