Paul Stenquist wrote:
Do you have metallic brake pads? They are a reasonably effective way to reduce
fade. Wagner are good, although there are probably some available that are
meant for racing.

I had already upgraded to the Hawk HPS brake pads and high temp fluid which are a pretty good street/track formulation. They were a major improvement over the pads that were in the car when I got it, which I could make go away in a few minutes of spirited driving on our local mountain roads. That and a stiffer rear swaybar were my first upgrades on the car.

I've got some WRX rotors and calipers for the front, but can't really put them on until I get some larger track wheels.

Paul via phone