Very nice Ann. Sometimes one doesn't have to look far from home for a nice capture. I must ask are they trying to chain the dresses down or the mannequin?

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. That you can purchase as framed or unframed prints, with loads of variety in home decor./