Goodness, you've been busy. Fine images, Mark.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Mark C
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 3:39 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: GESO - Photo Exhibit

I have a little photo exhibit opening at the Carnegie Center for the
Arts in nearby Three Rivers, Michigan    . It was hung yesterday - nice
venue in the what would have once been the main lobby of an old Carnegie
Library.  Its a collection of the plant photos I've been working on
lately and is named "Botanical Studies."

Here's a geso of the images in the show:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/botanical-studies-full-show?blog=9

And here is the announcement post on my website:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/botanical-studies-exhibit

I've shared many of the images in the past few months, though in most
cases the posted images were not the final print. All of the photos were
made between February and May of this year - kind of a first for me to
come up with a photo project and see it through to a framed set of
prints in a fixed time.

Four other exhibits are opening at the center on the same day - so this
Sunday's reception should be interesting.

Mark

---