Thanks Bruce! Your feedback is very encouraging - I admit I felt some trepidation when pulling the photos out yesterday since no one except my wife and I had actually seen the prints before then. As you say - the project experience was an eye opener. Less time to take photos as more time was needed to print, mat and frame. In the past I have just pulled together existing photos to put together shows, but doing all new work in a tight time frame was a different experience. I do think the first part of this year was much more productive due to the time line.

Thanks again -

Mark

(Resent to the whole list).