Point of order, Mr. Speaker!

The riders are, indeed, both pre-1987, I'll grant you that.

But the bikes are also both pre-1987, as are their components - including, I
suspect, the brake blocks.

Chris's jersey is vintage (mine are faux vintage).

Chris's MX is pre-1979 I believe; my Leica M3 is 1959, the 50mm lens is 1968.

Our charming companion, not seen in the video, is of course still only 21, as
she has been for many years and will remain for many, many more.