On 6/21/2017 17:41, mike wilson wrote:
On 21 June 2017 at 19:50 Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

On 21 Jun 2017, at 14:19, Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:

On 20 Jun 2017 21:48, "Bob W-PDML" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

Having just reviewed the video I feel obliged for Health & Safety reasons
to point out to Chris that he did not look behind before pulling out to
pass the jogger. It's called a Life-Saver for a reason!

You can tell which of us is the London commuter....

Ah, but I have very good hearing and could hear the tyre noise. You might
find you don't have to look behind so often now you've got new ears...
-

Only one new ear so far, and on the wrong side for traffic, at least in this
country. Right ear in a few months; that leaves just the final front ear.

Kirk out.

Always thought of you as more the Davy Crockett type.

"Wild" front ear would be more appropriate then.