Yes, Jack.  Photo.net says you have only one photo, that magnificent image
of the goldfinches on the mustard plant.

either that is the only one you uploaded, or the others are "private."  By
accident, a lot of my recent images were designated as private, and I had
to check the box that makes them public., and viewable by others.

Dan Matyola