Only thing updated on my web page (so far) in addition to 2010 photos.

I've taken Bill Helsel's (local teacher) advanced photography class three times. He ends it by having a photo show. Frame and hang your pictures, invite family and friends. This started out small, but the last time I did it it had morphed into a school-wide, adult ed photography AND art show (the water colorists got jealous).

You are supposed to have a theme. I did this again in 2013. If you read my long notes, I felt that my project was essentially a failure. The only one I am really fond of us the underwater one. It took 30 plus layers to make it work. Each person was on a separate layer.

I have since lightened it up and changed the top layer of water to be more matching in color to the lower water. This is the original version.

Anyway, comments welcome. Something different...

http://www.mapphotography.org/PhotoShow3/index.htm

Marnie aka Doe :-)