I like that a lot - the structure and light -- though I tend to prefer colder tones in BW... not sure if darl blue of the page is making it look more olivy in tone -- I'm guessing you shot with a yellow or orange filter, yes?

It reminds me of an early 20th century painter whose name I can't drag out of my brain except his first name starts with a C .. maybe a Charles someone.

ann