Since people keep asking how I got the photos, here is a photo of the outside of my house, the nest as at the top right, next to the drain, and I'm photographing from the top corner of the window at the far left
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/35970099936/in/album-72157683920104661/
There are a couple other photos after it in the set that show context of the nest in more detail

I found that I have a bit more success if I draw the drapes closed so that I'm only looking through a narrower slit, and mombird doesn't see me and fly away quite as quickly.

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Now I see it. Well done Flash?

Paul via phone