Thanks, Larry.

I'm surprised and happy with the results from DK50. I picked up a couple packets of the dry mix years ago at a photo store, not really knowing what it is. Reading about it I got the impression it was primarily a sheet film developer, not recommended for smaller format film, so it sat on the shelf. Finally tried the the first packet this summer - it does well with harshly lit scenes like this one and produces a relatively fine grained negative.

Mark

Larry Colen wrote:

Very nice. Some of the greenery in the background gives it almost an IR effect.

---
http://www.avg.com