For the K-3 II, it's close to 1/second, but might fall a little short
of that. I did a timelapse with 3-shot bracketing at an interval of 3
seconds, using an external intervalometer, and it mostly kept up but
there were occasional dropped shots. I was using a recent Sandisk
Extreme card and shooting raw. I'm going to use a 4-second interval
(per 3 shots) during the eclipse.