I figure I can do that as the elder stateswoman in this little lsit of ours -
take heart, you'll always be younger than me

ann

On 8/18/2017 8:31 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
Oooh, Ann. You really know how to kick a guy when he's down!
:)
:)
:)

Reminds me of a conversation with a cousin the other day and I said "...
and that's why I'm going to die young." And he replied, "Too late for THAT!"
:)

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska