Thanks for the tip on the science blog, Clark.  Some of the people associated with SEED seem to be Peircean in orientatian and some not, but a significant number certainly are.

Joe

----- Original Message ----
From: Clark Goble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Peirce Discussion Forum <peirce-l@lyris.ttu.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 12:30:06 AM
Subject: [peirce-l] Re: SEED journal

On Sep 9, 2006, at 4:30 AM, Joseph Ransdell wrote:

Here is the URL for the on-line journal SEED, which has a lot of papers by Peirceans:

           http://www.library.utoronto.ca/see/pages/SEED_Journal.html

Note that Seed has a collection of science blogs that are quite good as well - especially some of the cognitive science ones.  There are enough authors that the typical problem of blogging (you get busy for a few months or run out of creative ideas) doesn't affect things too much.  I know several of the bloggers and we've discussed Peirce relative to cognitive science a fair bit.

---
Message from peirce-l forum to subscriber [EMAIL PROTECTED]