Greetings and thank for all your work
Claudio Guerri
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 1:58 PM
Subject: [peirce-l] ARISBE at new address

The website ARISBE: THE PEIRCE GATEWAY is up again, at a new address:

      http://www.cspeirce.com/

or simply

      cspeirce.com

typed into the browser will do it.

Note that any shortcuts/bookmarks previously used for the site or anything on it will no longer work, and there may be some infelicities involved in internal cross-linking on the site that need to be fixed in virtue of the change.  But I haven't encountered any yet, though I will be trying to check it out thoroughly.  I will also have to  notify other websites and users that link to it about the change as well.

Joseph Ransdell      manager of PEIRCE-L and ARISBE
---
Message from peirce-l forum to subscriber [EMAIL PROTECTED]

__________ InformaciĆ³n de NOD32, revisiĆ³n 1.1794 (20061006) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com