Piotr Golebiowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I can confirm, that XP tags should be moved to IFD from EXIF section
> in PelIfd.php file.

Okay, I'll move the tags then. Thanks for testing this.

> Another question - do you plan to start working with XMB
> (information form adobe and vista)?

I have no plans in that direction, I haven't even heard about those
formats before :-)

> I found some codes to read XMB structure, but not to write
> information from PHP.

I don't know how it would fit into PEL, if at all, but feel free to
experiment with it. If you produce a good patch, then I'm all for
accepting it.

--
Martin Geisler  ---  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ---  http://mgeisler.net

Read, write, create Exif data in PHP with PEL:       http://pel.sf.net