Message generated for change (Comment added) made by aandac
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=650324&aid=1816464&group_id=108380

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This example includes 2 Functions:

- convertGps(), which converts decimal GPS coordinates, how you use them in
googleMaps for example, to the conventional coordinate-system used in PEL
(dd,mm,sss).

- add_EXIFinfo() adds several EXIF-Information-Tags to your jpeg-Picture.