Hi Lars,

Wondered if you needed any help developing PEL? I've been a big fan of
this library since I found it and used it to write a script to resize my
photo gallery, and then copy the exif data to the new images. I'm not
sure what your current development plans (other than PEAR integration)
are, but I would love to help out if you like.

Regards

Michael Carpenter