Hi All,

I have been using PEL for a while now on my website to link pictures to GPS
traces based on timestamps , and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

However, I run into out of memory problems when trying to process a batch of
images. I have a 32MB memory segment with my host, processing a set of images
larger then this amount stops PEL from working for that request.
Looking at the API, I don't really see how to 'free' an image after processing.
Could someone help me out with this ? Or is this a bug inside PEL itself ?

I noticed the maintenance state of PEL is not too clear. If PEL would no longer
be maintained, could someone point me to a better library to fullfill the same
needs ?

Kind Regards

WT