>The lesson here is to remain militant in the streets,
>not to back a bourgeois politician.

Ironically, this is, itself, a flawed analogy. "Militant in the streets"
is lingo from an era of ascendant working class interests -- in
particular, radical lingo from the 60s-70s. (Militancy, itself, is older
than that, of course.)

By trying to mechanically employ tactics of another era, one can do more
damage than good. ("Militant in the streets," today, in North America,
usually reduces itself to theatre and marginalism.)

At any rate -- We are all grown ups and can ally with whatever we wish
at any strategic moment and not fear having to lose sight of the reason
we gave a shit in the first place.

Ken.

--
For all these new and evolutionary facts, meanings,
purposes, new poetic messages, new forms and