>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/11/04 9:58 PM >>>
>on other hand, nader's folks are pretty disingenuous re. reps who were
>apparently working to help him get on ballot,

You might want to verify your source.
 (as in Michigan where we do not need any
signatures thanks to the Reform Party endorsement).
<<<<<>>>>>

above was news story for some days during time i was in michigan this
summer,
re. reform party endorsement, apparent problem with ballot line exists
because there are apparently 2 reform parties in state, nader campaign
was said to be filing suit about time i was leaving at end of july, has
there been court ruling in matter, if so, was it decided in nader's
favor, thereby, securing his place on reform line, if not, above
statement by nader is not accurate...

michigan reform party flap led nader campaign in michigan to go from
saying that it wouldn't accept petition signatures generated by reps to
saying that it was no longer sure that it would refuse to accept such
signatures to eventually accepting said signatures (which were in excess
of number needed)...

my source is recollection of news coverage in michigan...   michael
hoover

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from
College employees
regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon
request.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.