G'Day Economists,
After discussions in the Pushing Limits Collective, I've decided I find
myself on the other side of the line from Sasha.  So my name will appear on
the letter from the other side.

In that regard, first the context.  The turnaround at Pacifica in my view
was a signal of the end of the long period of the rightwing tide.  Some
might find that a small thing, but for disabled rights advocates we have a
voice now we didn't before.  Small things yes, but in the context of the way
the U.S. is going a sign of the winds of change.  The conditions are right
in my view to build a mass movement for the left.

In order to do that Sasha, I advocate we talk openly where ever we find each
other facing each other.  To bring into the open what needs to be heard by
the left.  Certainly Michael's list represents one of the fairest places to
discuss what could the voice of the left and how to build it.  To my mind
that is a democratic process.

And requires that we treat each other as brothers and sisters, or comrades
as it were in the common struggle.  To take the goal as building the left
and learning how to make the left strong.  Agreed?
thanks,
Doyle Saylor