Greetings Economists,
Thanks Michael for giving me the leeway to using Sasha's name this way.  You
are right though and I was careless to word things this way.  A flame war is
far from my intent.  But we all know how certain sorts of approaches
facilitate that.  Also Sasha I hope you feel also respect in my addressing
you.

My intent is really for the left community to help us think about how to
address what's happening and help us to both resolve hurt and pain and more
importantly build a bigger movement.

Nor do I represent Pushing Limits here.  We have debated this issue and left
open to our collective's members to make their own decisions where they
stand.  In that sense I will listen carefully to Sasha and anyone else that
has signed their note.  From my side I hope to reach across to friends and
comrades where I can.  And express what I can about where I see problems.
Which I think is exactly how trust and power is built amongst us.
thank you,
Doyle