On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 07:15:20PM -0500, Ricardo SIGNES said:
> I may sit on it for another week or so, but unless I get some feedback on the
> order of "no, stop, this is crazy!" I am going to release it and start using
> it
> for things.  Your input is hereby requested!

This is more a point of philosophy and should probably be rephrased as a
question but - the original goal of the Email project when I helped
start it was to be as fast and lightweight as possible with as few
non-core dependencies as could possibly be gotten away with[*].

As far as I can tell from a quick glance Classifier could be trivially
rewritten to use absolutely no non-core dependencies - I know Moose is
the flavour du jour but I'm still sad to the original goal abandoned.

But hey, this is your baby now (and has been for a long time) so I
suppose I have no right to grouse.

Simon

[*] Email::Store being the glaring counterexample and even that 'only'
used 4 non-core, non-Email modules