On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 12:01:40PM -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org> [2009-06-06T11:34:29]
> > I see the recommendation to use Email::Sender, but are there docs
> > available?
>
> You have sent this message at an excellent time!  Email::Sender::Simple is
> potentially done, and I've written a quickstart guide, just last night.
>
>   http://rjbs.manxome.org/tmp/QuickStart.html

Looks pretty good.  Thanks.

Any plans to add "simple" attachments?  Like I mentioned, one of the
more common tasks for apps I work on seem to be attaching pdfs and
spreadsheets.

> > I tend to either send plain text or html formatted messages.  If I
> > send an html messages and I don't also have a plain text version I
> > want to extract text and links from the html to make a plain text
> > part.
>
> You might like the BBC's Email::MIME::CreateHTML:
>
>   Email-MIME-CreateHTML
>
> I think it does everything you want.

I looked at that and I don't think it will create the plain text
version automatically from the html, but I'll take a look again.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley.
mose...@hank.org