Hi.

I'm hacking on Mail::DeliveryStatus::BounceParser and have been sending rjbs
a few diffs through rt.cpan.org.

However I'm wondering if there's a repo anywhere. emailproject.perl.org has
a vague reference to everything being on github, but I can't track anything
down there.

--
Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356
www.dianomi.com

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Dianomi
Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London. EC3N 2SG.
Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 4513809.
VAT registration number: 809754988