Hi,

I'm running into several unexpected behaviours from Email::MIME after
using parts_set and its wrapper parts_add.

1) Most notably changes to parts have no effect after they've been added
to the email, for instance in the example below, if I were to append the
following:
$part2->header_set("Foo", "Bar");
Now print $part2->as_string();  will print the part including the new
header, but print $email->as_string(); will print the email containing
that part without its new header.

2) When implicitly converting a single part message to multipart by
using parts_add(), the original body will be converted into a part.
However this part will also contain all original headers from the email
itself.

Last but not least, I should note that I am merely guessing what the
recommended way is to convert a non-MIME or single part MIME email to
multipart. The only reference I could find in the manual is in the
description of the parts_set method:

"Replaces the parts for an object. Accepts a reference to a list of
Email::MIME objects, representing the new parts. If this message was
originally a single part, the Content-Type header will be changed to
multipart/mixed, and given a new boundary attribute."

Well that seems clear enough. Nevertheless it would help if someone
could indicate wether or not this is indeed the recommended way to
convert a single part mail to multipart. Also I'm also just guessing
that after adding parts one should still be able to change them. This is
not explicitly stated in the documentation (neither is the opposite), so
it would also help if someone could confirm that this is indeed the
expected behaviour.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Erik.