Hello,

I couldn't find a way of using Email::MIME::Kit to compose a message by adding the file attachments on the fly that allow adding more or less files for different recipients, so I am trying to use Email::MIME for this.

But I found that Email::MIME brokes the pdf file attachments by increasing their size.
I use the code below as an example of how I try to add the pdf attachment.
Is there something wrong in my code or there is a bug in Email::MIME?
I ran it under Windows XP using ActivePerl 5.14.

use strict;
use warnings;
use Email::MIME;
use Email::Sender::Simple qw(sendmail);
use Email::Sender::Transport::SMTP qw();
use utf8;

open my $in, '<', "bogus-report.pdf";
binmode $in;
my $pdf = do { local $/; <$in> };