On 28/07/07, Reini Urban <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Attached is simple patch which fixes two issues:
>
> * GUI.rc is readonly in the downloaded archive, and therefore
>    build_tools/updateRC.pl fails to write it.

Thanks.  Applied with additional tweaks to updateRC.pl and Makefile,
so that GUI.rc does not get re-written if it does not change.

> * gcc-3.4 issues a warning if -Wdeclaration-after-statement is used
>    with .cpp files (c++ mode).

Thanks, applied.  I assume it is a later version of MakeMaker than I
have (6.17) that adds the -Wdeclaration-after-statement flag, as I
don't see any warnings when building under cygwin with gcc 3.4.4.

> And I also waiting for my big CustomDraw patch.

I haven't forgotten it, just don't have enough tuits.   There's more
than just the CustomDraw stuff that I'm sitting on from you (including
a promise to change the way the samples get copied so that make
doesn't spew lots of warnings)

Changes are in my local copy, and will make it to CVS shortly.

Regards,
Rob.