Jeremy White wrote:
If appreciate it if you could give this a good thrashing, as, hopefully,
it'll become one of the first applications new users get to see.  I've
given up on my grand designs to deal gracefully with the console windows
   (at least for the next release), as although I have everything needed
working, there are a few areas that I want to research more fully.

The help window, causes problems for me. Menu->Help->Help - Leaves a window that can't be closed, and on top main window.

Other than that, it seems fine.

Thanks. Fix committed. I also removed the owner window relationship, as I was never overly happy about it. I also fixed a similar issue with the NotifyIcon.pl sample Help window.

Regards,
Rob.