Hi,

I've got a box with VC6 on it and I'm trying to build Win32-GUI - I know I need to download the latest headers etc, but for the life of me (I've spent over an hour looking!) , I can't seem to find the correct place/right SDK? The errors below. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

jez.

NOTE: WINVER has been defined as 0x0500 or greater which enables
Windows NT 5.0 and Windows 98 features. When these headers were released,
Windows NT 5.0 beta 1 and Windows 98 beta 2.1 were the current versions.

For this release when WINVER is defined as 0x0500 or greater, you can only
build beta or test applications.  To build a retail application,
set WINVER to 0x0400 or visit http://www.microsoft.com/msdn/sdk
to see if retail Windows NT 5.0 or Windows 98 headers are available.

See the SDK release notes for more information.

*** Using Preserved Perl context.

GUI_Options.cpp(934) : error C2039: 'uVersion' : is not a member of '_NOTIFYICON
DATAA'
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include\shellapi.h(500) :
see declaration of '_NOTIFYICONDATAA'
GUI_Options.cpp(934) : error C2065: 'NOTIFYICON_VERSION' : undeclared identifier