From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Robert May
Sent: Tuesday, 27 June 2006 2:35 AM
To: perl-win32-gui-hackers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-hackers] Last addition before a 1.04 release?

All,

I just committed a script (win32-gui-demos.pl) in a new scripts
directory, along with the Makefile.PL changes necessary to get this
script installed in the perl bin directory.  It's a script that lists
the sample/demo code distributed with Win32::GUI, and allows viewing of
the sample source, and running the demos.

If appreciate it if you could give this a good thrashing, as, hopefully,
it'll become one of the first applications new users get to see.  I've
given up on my grand designs to deal gracefully with the console windows
   (at least for the next release), as although I have everything needed
working, there are a few areas that I want to research more fully.

Apart from documentation, I hope that the code-base as it stands now
will make a 1.04 release. (more on this in a separate mail).

Regards,
Rob.
--
Robert May
Win32::GUI, a perl extension for native Win32 applications

easier