Hi Ankit

When I run on a 32 Bit system the GetItemText returns the name correctly
but returns nothing on a 64-bit system.  Is that the same problem you are
having?

The problem may be that Win32::GuiTest has been compiled against the 32-bit
version of Perl.

You could try building a development environment on a 64-bit machine with
the 64-bit version of Perl and compile your executable against that.  That
may fix the problem.

Let us know how you get on.

Richard