Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 02:13:46 +0200
From: k...@atlas.cz
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] Win32-GUI-1.07 released + migrated from CVS
to GIT

    Hi,

      after getting co-maint for Win32::GUI I have released version 1.07
      to CPAN - see https://metacpan.org/release/KMX/Win32-GUI-1.07

      It contains a merger of fixes related to bugs reported via
      https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Win32-GUI

      It should cleanly install at least on cygwin and strawberry perl
      (both 32/64bit).

      After a discussion with Rob and Aldo I have also converted CVS
      repository to GIT which can be found at
      https://sourceforge.net/p/perl-win32-gui/git/ (the old CVS is also
      available however is not synchronized with GIT where all new
      commits go).

      --

      kmx