From: kmx [mailto:k...@atlas.cz]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 7:56 AM
To: perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [perl-win32-gui-users] Win32-GUI-1.07 released + migrated from CVS
to GIT

Hi,

currently my intention is simply to make Win32::GUI compile smoothly and pass
all tests on all relevant platforms.

Which means making mswin32 and cygwin columns at
http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Win32-GUI+1.07 all green (still not there
yet).

--
kmx
On 9.10.2014 11:19, Jeremy wrote:
Good job.

Do you have any plans for additional functionality/fixes etc?

Also, do you know how this updated version will flow down to Activestate so end
users can get 32/64bit ppm packages?

Cheers,

jez.