IMO the reason is that somewhere between 5.14 and 5.20 Active State
switched from Microsoft compiler to gcc compiler.

Grid.pm requires MFC - not available for gcc/mingw-w64
AxWindow.pm requires Active Template Library (ATL) - not supported by
gcc/mingw-w64
DIBitmap.pm can be fixed for gcc/mingw-w64

The rest are not part of Win32-GUI distribution:
HyperLink.pm is a separate module
https://metacpan.org/pod/Win32::GUI::HyperLink
SplashScreen.pm is a separate module
https://metacpan.org/pod/Win32::GUI::SplashScreen