[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anybody
> Could someone tell me how to get started using WIN32::gui
> I have tried several different modules From the net.
> and it's just not working for me.
> Does anyone have a step by step guide to getting started
> with win32::GUI for PERL5

if you're running perl 5.005_xx you should be able to
use Jenda's PPM:

  ppm install --location=http://jenda.krynicky.cz/perl Win32-GUI

if you're running perl 5.6 instead, grab my PPM distro:

  ppm install --location=http://dada.perl.it/PPM Win32-GUI

if you don't seem to have PPM, then you have to download the
source code (from http://dada.perl.it) and compile it on your
own (you'll need a C/C++ compiler for this). in this case,
the steps are the usual:

    perl Makefile.PL
    <make>
    <make> install

where <make> should be replaced by the make program you're
using (eg. nmake for Visual C++, bmake for Borland's C, etc.).

hope this helps.

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;